The charactertics and application of the wire wound filter cartridge in filtration
The wound cotton filter element is a deep-layer filter core, which is used for filtering low-viscosity and low-impurity-quality, and is made of a textile fiber line (polypropylene wire, a non-absorbent cotton line, etc.) and is precisely wound on a porous framework (polypropylene or stainless steel) according to a specific process,
The honeycomb structure with the outer hydrophobic inner layer can effectively remove the impurities such as suspended matters, particles, rust and the like in the fluid, and has very good filtering property.
The filter caartridge is formed by winding the filter element in a specific manner on the multi-frame. And a filter element with different filtering precision can be prepared by controlling the winding density of the filter element when the filter element is wound. The filter element has a small internal diameter outside the filter aperture, and has an excellent deep filtering effect.
The filter cartridge can effectively remove suspended matters, particles and the like in the liquid around the filter element. The flow is large and the pressure loss is small. And the filter residue is high in load and long in service life. A higher filtration pressure can be tolerated. According to the property of the liquid to be filtered, the filter element has a plurality of different materials to be selected, so that the filter element and the filtrate have good compatibility.
The main applications of the use of the filter element as following:
1. Food and beverage industry: mineral water, syrup, wine, edible oil, beverage water, cola beverage, etc.
2. Electronic industry: pure water, organic solvent, printed circuit board, electroplating, etc.
3. Oil and chemical industry: petroleum chemical products, medicines, cosmetics, coatings, photosensitive liquid, ink, acrylic raw materials, photographic flushing liquid, grease and the like.
4. Industrial oil: hydraulic oil, lubricating oil, cutting oil and other industrial oil.
5. Pharmaceutical industry: syrup, alcohol, configuration water, vc raw material, tetracycline liquid medicine, oxytetracycline liquid medicine, injection injection, etc.
6. Others: resin lens, bearing cleaning, laser cooling water, ultrasonic cleaning solution, electroplating solution, etc.